January 22, 2019 at 2pm EST
Presenter: Sadiq S. Adatia, Chief Investment Officer
As we headed into the final weeks of the year, the S&P 500 had fallen sharply, there were hints that the U.S. economy was slowing and U.S. President Donald Trump’s tariff war continued to threaten governments around world.
Have we reached a turning point?
Join our webcast to hear Sadiq S. Adatia’s views on equities, trade, the economy – and how he’s positioning the Sun Life Granite Portfolios for a bumpier ride.
• The outlook for the U.S. and global economy
• Where U.S. President Donald Trump’s tariff war is headed
• How quickly central banks, including The Bank of Canada, could raise interest rates
• Whether the S&P 500 can return to its record run
• The potential for emerging markets to continue bouncing back
• Whether oil prices and the S&P TSX Composite Index can move higher
• The outlook for the Canadian economy, housing sector and dollar.
• Where bond yields are headed in 2019
For an optimal experience please use Chrome, Firefox or Edge