Global Victoria Women (GVw) in partnership with WIMnet Victoria invite you to join our upcoming virtual seminar to understand the key drivers shaping the resources industry in Latin America and Australia, and the role women will play in industry transformation.
El evento contará con interpretación simultánea en Español
Hear from our expert panellists and industry leaders based in Chile, Peru and Australia as they discuss:
- How technology is driving change in the resources industry
- What transformation is required to ensure ongoing productivity gains and sustainability
- What benefits are derived from a more diverse workforce
- Shared challenges and opportunities across the Latin American and Australian resource industries
- How we can learn from each other to accelerate and lead change in the industry.
Speaker Panel includes:
- Sofia Sanchez, VP People and Organisation, Anglo American, Chile
- Veronica Valderrama, Vice President Human Resources, Gold Fields, Peru
- Jody Altmann, Manager – Mining at GHD and Chair WIMnet Victoria
- Moderator: Natalia Gorroño, Victorian Government Acting Head of Post, Latin America